Eve Carty (E-RYT 200 & YACEP) owner of Levity for Life Yoga & Aerial Fitness in Victoria, BC, has been teaching Aerial Yoga since 2014 and began teaching Aerial Hoop Playtime in 2017.
She aims to make her classes fresh, uplifting and fun for all levels. She is friendly, approachable and takes great care with creating a safe and comfortable environment for all her students.
She currently teaches classes & speciality workshops at Pole Trix Dance & Fitness, Stretch Collective and Alive Mindbody.
Her training and certifications includes:
- 3 Aerial Yoga Teacher Training programs from P3 Yoga and Aerial Training Studio, Elevate Aerial Yoga and Aerial Yoga Academy (Internationally certified)
- Aerial Hoop/Lyra Fitness Instructor Certification from Pole and Aerial Fitness Instruction Commission of Canada
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training from Yoga From The Heart
- Restorative Yoga Teacher Training from Inner Truth Yoga
- Hatha Yoga Teacher Training program and Pilates Mat Level 1 Teacher Training from Feel Good Yoga & Pilates Studio
- Yoga Nidra Teacher Training program from Semperviva Yoga
- Traditional Thai Yoga Massage certification from Ladysmith Thai Massage Academy and Yoga Therapy: Thai Massage Training with Open Source Yoga
- Reiki level 1 & 2 certifications from Queenswood School of Reiki
- WorkSafeBC Occupational First Aid Level 2 from St. John Ambulance
- She is a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP)
You can search Levity for Life Yoga on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest to see videos and flying poses of what you will learn.